Sunday 8 January 2012

BAP! first photo


Victorian Dollhouse (started January 1st) progress after 2 days of stitching.  Mine will look different, I'm changing some of the colours.

The Victorian Dollhouse cross stitch is based on the Greenleaf McKinley dollhouse design.  I used to be a miniaturist and had this very dollhouse.  When I saw the cross stitch design in the Cross Stitch Magazine I knew I had to stitch it.

To see a photo on Kathy's stitched dollhouse, please follow the link below
http://kathysstitchingblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/dollhouse-cross-stitching-is-done.html

I am trying the rotational method this year.  Stitching days for Victorian Dollhouse will be on Friday (evening), Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (evening). 

I haven't had time to stitch this weekend at all, maybe tonight or Monday.  Trying to figure out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment