I really miss working on "One project at a time". I hate the rotational method, it is definitely not for me. After I finish these two projects (hopefully by the end of June), I can focus on my Victorian Dollhouse.
Here is an updated photo of Happy Stitching. I have completed alot since last month. The green and white border is almost finished. Just the white bit at the bottom.
I also started working on the center panels. The bottom ones are complete. This has become my main focus. It is a challenge because I usually stitch over 2 on 28ct, but this is 32ct. I have to use a magnifier. So it is a little slower to stitch.
Here is my update on The Stitcher's Days of Christmas. I have finished day four, and almost all of day three. Just the wreath at the bottom of the scroll frame. Day two is a problem. I don't like the 2 Sewing birds, so when I have time, I will look through my books/magazines for something else to swap in it's place. That's why I'm not in a hurry to finish day three.
As for renovation news, the insulation is all done. We got the inspection for plumbing & insulation, so next step is the drywall.