2013 Stitching Goals
- Garden Chair (Miniature chair by The Cat's Whiskers)
- I bought this a few years, I love it ... but it scares me (I only stitch on 28ct over 2) and fascinates me at the same time (I love dollhouse miniatures).
- I will be using 32ct Ecru evenweave (stitched over 1), with purples/green/beige colour scheme.
- 3D Ornaments (Biscobud, Biscornu, Pendible, Humbug and anything else I can find)
- I have a tray that I'd like to finish (stain), just need to find the perfect cross stitch pattern to fit inside it.
- an ornament (or maybe two) with a tree or wreath theme
- stitch a few more lines on my Plaid Trousers poem
- plan out the placement of garden chair parts on the 32ct ecru evenweave (start backstitching the shapes on the fabric)