Sunday 19 January 2014

WIPocalypse - January 16th (late)

January 16th was the WIPocalypse first update for 2014. I'm sorry I don't seem to be starting the year off being very punctual. If you want to know more about this SAL and/or to join, please click the icon on the left side bar.








Measi who is hosting WIPocalypse wants us to introduce ourselves. This is my first year participating. I joined so I would have more things to blog about.

My name is Ann. I have been stitching since 1995. It is my creative outlet, and stress release. My favourite designers are Dragon Dreams and Sue Hillis, but recently I have started stitching Lynne Nicoletti, Stoney Creek, and Just Nan designs. I prefer to stitch over 2 on 28ct evenweave with DMC floss.

I will be stitching on my Garden Chair by The Cat's Whiskers, which I have not touched in a few weeks





and Cross Stitch Ball (found the pattern on line) which I still only have the outlines stitched.





When these projects are completed I will add Paradise by Stoney Creek.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment