Tuesday 1 April 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge (unofficially participating)







http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com

I am unofficially participating in the A to Z Challenge. I saw it last year and then forgot about it until today when I noticed it on EvalinaMaria's blog .
I will try it unofficially to see if I can do all 26 letters of the alphabet.

I'm going to try and pick cross stitch as my theme. These can be something I have stitched, or want to stitch in the future. Not sure if I will find something for every letter but here goes.

A is for Alphabet ... Dragon Dreams alphabet. I won this pattern several years ago (Dani the Stitching Dragon contest). It is on my Cross Stitch To-Do list.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I'm just playing blog catch-up now! I'm finally going to look at your A-Z Challenge. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete