Tuesday 3 June 2014

June Goals

May Review
Start & Finish 2 Baby projects - both babies are due this month. - YES, I finished 1 of the baby handprint poems.  Just have to add the baby information and frame it.  I'll take a photo later this week.

June Goals
Start & Finish the 2nd project.  The baby was born last month.  This is the Jungle Handprints poem (Baby girl).

Sorry, I have been AWOL (absent without leave) from my stitching blog.  I don't know what happened, but I just didn't feel like stitching.  I had to force myself to stitch one day during each week.  Dave & I were building a puzzle, taking walks at night, and I started reading the Game of Thrones book series.  I'm almost finished book 3 (A Storm of Swords) and cannot put it down.  I'm a very slow reader, and what little time I have during the evening has been reading instead of cross stitching.



1 comment: