Pages

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Hagatha's Hat update #4

I'm continuing to work on Hagatha's Hat by Just Nan.  Mine is different because it is supposed to be stitched on puple canvas, but I didn't have anymore purple and was anxious to start, so I decided to use black instead.   Now all the spots that should have been black are now being stitched with purple..  I will use the black on the outside (where it would have normally been purple) so it won't be as noticable when I stitch the pieces into a 3D hat.

I'm sad to say I won't have it completed by the end of October.  I'm working on the cone shape of the hat, but there is still the brim (circle shape).  I hope to have some stitching time this weekend.  Here is my progress so far.


1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful on the black fabric! Hope you get lots of stitching time at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete