I haven't stitched a thing in over a week. Too busy baking and shopping. Today I started assembling the Pokemon Gyarados wooden box project for Sarah; my son Jordyn's girlfriend. I lined the box (base and lid) with blue fabric. I have the cross stitch part stuffed and mounted on cardstock. I also made the blue & white cording to go around the stitched project. Jordyn sprayed the lid with a clear "gloss" finish.
Tomorrow night I will attach the cross stitch to the lid and Jordyn will finish painting waves on the sides of the box. I hope to be able to spray the base with a clear "gloss" finish tomorrow night as well. After that it is just adding the brass hinges and front clasp. I will show photos when it is all finished.