Friday 29 January 2016

Animal Crossing Video Games

Animal Crossing is the only video game that I play because I can not die.  I play it on my Nintendo 3DS hand held machine.  You go fishing, catch bugs, go swimming, and decorate your house.

A screen shot I found online.

Tonight my son Jordyn, his girlfriend Sarah & I played Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival. Jordyn gave me the game for Christmas.  It is a board game that you play on your TV with the Nintendo Wii U game pad (white controller on the left) and you use Amiibo characters are 3D with a memory chip in them for saving data on the Wii U.

Here is a screen shot from the Amiibo Festival board game I found online.


3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I know this game! I play it on Wii and my daughter who is a big kid! Plays it on her xl 3d ds ....she really enjoys it and loves the fact she can't die too! She also play on her play station 4 GTA but that's pretty full on most of the time! Animal crossing is just so calm and I love the fishing.
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know if it but haven't played it. I know it's popular though. My favorites are the Zelda series. So excited for the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the original Nintendo Gamecube version. I was introduced to it by my niece when she was 5 years old. I had so much fun playing it that I went out and bought a Gamecube machine and the game to have at my place. (Which was always nice to have in the babysitting arsenal) I also have 8 other games, but sadly Nintendo moved on and I didn't upgrade. I have the original "Sims" and "Pikmin" plus several Harry Potter games

    ReplyDelete