Friday 8 January 2016

What if? 1000 piece puzzles

I have always enjoyed doing puzzles.  A few years ago while shopping with my sons at their favourite hobby store (J & J Collectibles  http://www.jjcards.com/shop/). I was looking at their huge selection of puzzles.  I was looking for something at least with 1000 pieces and came across this series.  They are made by Ravensburger, which means very good quality pieces.  What you see on the box is not what the puzzle will look like inside.  It usually has the same characters, but in different poses, could be a different background.  I love them because it is always a surprise.  I won't spoil the surprise by showing  my progress.  If you want to see it finished google images of What If Puzzles No 7.  There are 11 in the series so far.  I think I'm missing 3 or 4 of them.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm intriguing! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family loves puzzles, but I had never heard of these, what a fun concept!

    ReplyDelete