Monday 8 February 2016

New start

I bought the Green Flip-Its all together by Lizzie Kate last year because my husband Dave and our youngest son Jordyn both work for Waste Management (garbage/recycling company).  Our family believes in helping the environment, so I thought this project would be nice to stitch for our home.  I am stitching them all together on 28ct Jobelan coffee and in the same order as the sample on the back of the Flip-Its chart. I will be using DMC floss and may change some colours as I go along.
Here is my progress on the bottom border of Plant a Tree, Ride a Bike and Be Kind to Animals.


11 comments:

  1. What an adorable design... Happy stitching :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, it's so fantastic design! I love the Lizzie's designs too. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one, and I really like it stitched as one piece. Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these patterns to stitch. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have these too & started a few. You'll have a lovely time working on this, it's quick & colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute design by her, love the bright colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect project for your home. And I love the Theme... Looking forward to your WIPS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice design, have fun stitching:)

    ReplyDelete