Thursday 11 February 2016

Scrapbooking Prep Work

Tonight I'm sorting photos and getting my scrapbook supplies together for tomorrow night.
Friday night I am going to a friend's house to do some Scrapbooking.  She sells Creative Memories scrapbooks & supplies so I buy my books and pages from her.  I have 3 scrapbooks that I am working on.  One is my Cross Stitch Diary.  It is a chronological keepsake showing every cross stitch project I have ever stitched with a photo and the following information.  Here is a sample of one project.
Here are 2 pages in my cross stitch diary scrapbook.

Another scrapbook I'm working on is also chronological of all the theatre plays we as a family (started when my sons were very young) and now just Dave & I attend.  I'm so far behind in working on this one.  I have all my theatre tickets and programmes from each play to add to my scrapbook, but have run out of pages, so I'm buying more tomorrow night.  I need to catch up because we have already bought tickets for 9 more plays this year.

Here are a few of the programmes of plays we have seen at Stratford Festival, Drayton Entertainment and Toronto Mirvish Productions.  Musicals are my favourite.
Here are 2 sample pages in my theatre scrapbook.  We saw Anne of Green Gables in Prince Edward Island in 2004.
We saw Lord of the Rings in 2006.
My third scrapbook was used as my Interior Decorating portfolio when I was working in the Interior Decorating industry.  I studied Interior Design before I had my children.  Now I add photos of my home. 

4 comments:

  1. So jealous I love plays but don't get to go often. Great job on your pages they turned out lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy scrapping! I used to sell Creative Memories. I hosted and attended several events a month. I miss it and have a bunch of things to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great scrapbooks. A great way to help keep memories of good times so clear. Love your stitching scrap book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so creative, you've done beautiful pages. I've got supplies and photos collecting dust, but stitching takes most of my time right now. Will be looking forward to your pretty pages:)

    ReplyDelete