Thursday 17 January 2019

Organizing stash

I spent the whole morning (about 4 hours) sorting and reorganizing all my 12 x 12 scrapbook cases full of cross stitch supplies.  The last 6 months, I have been pulling out patterns/magazines, floss and fabric to make all the ornaments.  Today I sorted and put away all the floss (bobbins and extra floss in floss away bags).  Reorganized each case because sometimes I just throw things inside whatever case is handy.  I found all my FFO (Fully Finished Objects) and put them all together in one case (40 projects).  Then put all my Just Nan kits (20) in one case so they will be easy to find when I am ready to start a new one.  Here are a few photos showing how I sort each scrapbook case of cross stitch supplies/tools.  I didn’t sort the blue ones because they are just my colouring books/Zentangle supplies.





I even dusted off the black shelf that houses the coloured cases.


1 comment:

  1. As much as I try to stay organised (as I expect do most stitchers) I love having times like that too; putting away all those things which haven't been put away properly, bobbinating threads, or *cough* finding homes for new things! I hope you feel more satisfied knowing everything is back in the right place. :)

    ReplyDelete