Saturday 16 February 2019

Floral 2019 SAL - February block - update #1

The February block was available yesterday Feb 15 on Lesley Teare’s blog.  I started stitching it, but had to frog one section.  Here is my progress photo from last night.  I finished the leaf coming from January’s flower and another small dark yellow flower.  I’m working on the bigger yellow flower and the butterfly.  I will continue to stitch on this over the long weekend.  In Canada, we have a holiday called Family Day on Monday February 18th.

These are images from Lesley’s blog, showing January and February’s blocks.   

If you are interested in joining the SAL, this image shows blocks from January to April.

Lesley also has a blackwork project I might try at sometime.  I have been downloading it for a later date.  This is what the project looks like and it is broken up over 12 weeks.  If you are interested, she has the center purple area and 2 petals so far for downloading along with the colour key.






1 comment:

  1. It looks great so far!
    Thanks for sharing the blackwork project, that looks like a fun one to try.

    ReplyDelete