Thursday 18 February 2016

My Stitching Area

I was feeling tired tonight, so I didn't do any stitching.  I thought I'd share a photo of my stitching area. I have a reclining chair but most time it is not reclined.  My ott light with magnifier was a birthday gift a few years ago from my sons.  For Christmas Dave made a black wooden base that is on wheels to put under my lamp, so I can move it closer to my chair while stitching.  I found a chart holder on Amazon (but now my LNS Stitcher's Place has them in stock) and of course my scroll frame floor stand.  As you can see this photo was taken a few weeks ago (Jan 31) while working on Snowman Wisdom.  I like to watch TV shows or movies while I stitch.

4 comments:

  1. Great setup :). I'm really hoping I can get a millennium frame soon. But I should also be getting my own craft room soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... You have quite the set up! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so comfy! Great idea on the wooden base:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so comfortable and peaceful

    ReplyDelete