Stitch Your Own Adventures (SYOA) Letters from Hogwarts - Hosted by Cunning Cross Stitch Project is 250st x 250st. Patterns will be posted on January 1, March 1, July 1, September 1 and November 1. If you are a huge Harry Potter fan like I am, then this SAL will definitely be lots of fun.
#LettersFromHogwarts - if you are looking for some instagram photos of stitcher’s progress on this project.
- order 28ct fabric - minimum size 24" x 24"
- I ordered 28ct Lugana Light Taupe (fat half = 39" x 27") evenweave fabric on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Grid fabric - tried but too time consuming
- Top of frame
- Left side of frame
- Right side of frame
- Bottom of the frame
- was chosen by rolling dice 3 times
- Chapter 1 - Sorting Hat
- start date - January 25, 2020
- finish date - March 23, 2020 (after adding the back stitching)
- house team has been chosen
- Modified Hogwarts house crest - February 25, 2020
|Chapter 1 stitched by me|
Chapter 2 - Quidditch Team
- start date - March 3, 2020
- finish date - March 23, 2020
- decided to stitch all 4 positions (keeper, seeker, chaser, beater)
|My layout using Stewart Cunning's designs|
Bloggers who are also stitching their own adventures
Dianne at A Month of Sundays