Tuesday 4 September 2018

Purple bell ornament

September Goals

I have decided to cross stitch ornaments for my co-workers (ladies only).

Samantha - Purple ornament 
Kristine - Pink ornament
Patricia - Blue ornament 
Sue - Sparkly ornament

I started the purple one yesterday.  As you can see in the photo below, I need to stitch 5 sides exactly the same.  I would have stitched more, but I frogged a lot.  The first one didn’t line up, so I pulled out almost all of the outline. In the second one, I had to frog the centre shape.  The third one was fine, but my eyes were getting tired from not stitching lately.



4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely project. What lucky ladies you work with. But I did notice that there are some stitches missing in the first panel. The motif in the center is missing 3 little stitches around the center circle. Hope I haven't offended you by pointing this out. I love what you've done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your co-workers are lucky ladies to receive such wonderful gifts. Hope the frog stays away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://ayamsatebv.blogspot.com/2018/12/pembawaan-ayam-bangkok-beradu-jam-mati.html/

    ReplyDelete