Saturday 23 October 2021

ACNH - Celeste

I am still a few months behind on this project. I skipped the block for July because I'm still designing the background for the space, so I can't stitch the characters yet.

August - Celeste is Blather's sister.  She visits your island at night time, usually when there are shooting stars.  She gives you Zodiac and Space themed DIYs to build.










Here is my block so far.  I have completed Celeste, but need to figure out how to stitch a ghostly shape. I might try using glow in the dark floss.  I will also add some stars and/or shooting stars to the sky after.



Wisp is a ghost that appears randomly at night.  He gets scared and 5 spirits pop out of his body.  You need to find and catch the 5 spirits with a bug net.  Return them to Wisp for a gift (furniture or clothing).




1 comment: