Sunday 31 December 2023

Last day of 2023



2023 was a productive year for stitching! 

I stitched 16 different items in total this year. 

  • 12 monthly flowers which I assembled into a wall hanging
  • baby poem which I framed
  • 3 Gingerbread mice - which still need to be assembled
  • 2 snowman ornaments which I did assemble and gave as gifts for Christmas
Unfortunately I lost my stitching mojo sometime in August or September and still haven't really found it.

I did buy myself a new DMC colour chart with real thread. I'm hoping this will spark my stitching passion again in 2024.



2 comments:

  1. No doubt you mojo will return once you've found 'the right' project; it's out there somewhere. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well despite the mojo going missing. I find that looking through my charts and making lists is helpful!

    ReplyDelete