Monday 20 February 2012

After photo IHSW

Today was Family Day (holiday) in Ontario. This is the after photo showing my progress over the weekend.

I completed the Eight Silver thimbles, even though I had to frog the letters. I noticed after stitching one evening that I used the wrong green.


I also started the Seven christmas charts. I'm adding a few more colours, instead of having all red and white charts. I will continue to stitch on this during my Tuesday night Stitcher's Club.

I have already added my TUSAL photo for February 21 because I will be out tomorrow night. 



3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about the frogging =/ but it's looking nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching. Hope the frogs stay away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely, Ann! Sorry to hear you had to frog. :(

    ReplyDelete