Monday 6 February 2012

Frogs living in the my dollhouse

There were frogs living in my dollhouse.  I had to rip out all the pink walls of the living room.  The counting was off by one row.  I should learn to check more often, not wait until two sides of the project doesn't match up.  By then it is always too late.  I will continue to stitch tonight on Victorian Dollhouse, but here is an update on my progress so far.




Tuesday I will pick up Stitcher's Days of Christmas for a few days. I've always been a one at a time stitcher.  I'm not enjoying the rotational method, I'm finding it hard to concentrating on more than one project at a time.  I don't feel like working on my 3rd project Happy Stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Just found your blog on the IHSW list.

    I love your dolls house WIP!

    I can only stitch one project at a time too.

    Hope the frogs stay away now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making good progress. I stitch on what I feel like at the time. Have a happy IHSW! x

    ReplyDelete