Wednesday 1 January 2014

My Cross Stitching plans for 2014

After reading Debbie's & Bonnie's blogs (thanks ladies!!) I have decided to participate in the following Stitch-A-Longs. 

You can find all the links for rules or to join on my 2014 Stitch-A-Long page (tab at the top of my blog).  Some of them are also on the left hand side bar of my blog.

2014 Smalls SAL - hosted by Heather at The Stitching Lotus.  This is my 2nd year participating, last year it was an ornament SAL, but I only did part of 2013.
Just Nan Stitch Along 2014 - hosted by Pulling The Other Thread.  This is my 1st year participating.
TUSAL 2014 is hosted by Daffycat.  This is my 3rd year participating.

WIPocalypse 2014 - is hosted by Measi.  This is my 1st year participating.
Theme-licious 2014 - is hosted by It's Geek to Me.  This is my 2nd year participating, but I only did part of 2013.

YOTA (Year of Acronym) - is hosted by Pull The Other Thread.  This is my 1st year participating.

2014 IHSW - is hosted by Joysze.  This is my 3rd year participating.

I will also be participating in stitching exchanges at my LNS (Stitcher's Place) through the year.

I look forward to visiting other blogs to see some inspiring projects in 2014!!

1 comment:

  1. You have great plans for 2014! I also started the Ornament SAL in 2013 but didn't keep up all year. This is my first year participating in Theme-a-licious. It should be fun!

    ReplyDelete