Thursday 31 July 2014

August Goals

August Goals
Dave & I have 2 weeks holidays this month.  I invited my Mother-In-Law to visit from New Brunswick from the 7th to the 24th.  Not sure how much stitching time I will have so I am only giving myself one stitching goal.  Complete all the parts for my Garden Chair.  If there is time, attempt to assemble it.
I have joined 2 more cross stitch exchanges through my LNS (Stitcher's Place).  I want to plan my Halloween & Christmas exchange pieces.

July Review
I need to get back to my Just Nan 3D Limited Edition kits.  I have several that I want to complete this year (and the year is already half over).  I think I will work on the Gingerbread Mice from 2012 & 2013.  YES, I stitched the 2012 Gingerbread Mouse
If I get them done maybe I will work on my Garden chair.  YES, I stitched 2 full blocks and part of another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment