Thursday 31 July 2014

Just Nan & Smalls SAL for July


Today is the Just Nan SAL update for July.  I worked on the 2012 Gingerbread Mouse.  I finished the stitching & beading.  Just need to assemble it before Christmas so it will sit on my tree.



Yesterday was the 2014 Smalls SAL.


I worked on my Garden Chair.  The first photo shows the 2 finished blocks at the top middle and right and the 3rd one at the bottom I started.



The next photo shows all the blocks outlined.  You can see that I've got quite a few completed. 



In case you are wondering, this is a completed photo of the chair.  As you can see mine will be purple and cream instead of pink and green.  I had a hard time finding a fabric I liked in 32ct.  





3 comments:

  1. Your Garden Chair is coming along really nicely. I've always wanted to stitch it, but I'm a bit afraid of all the finishing that is required.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid of the finishing too! That's why it has taken me so many years ... I think I bought the pattern at least 5 or 6 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chair! I'd like to stitch one.

    ReplyDelete