Friday 1 March 2019

March Goals

March Goals
Floral March block (Mar 15)
Finish something from my FFG pile (Mar 10)
Stitch something small for the 2019 Smalls SAL (Mar 29)

February Review
Floral February block (Feb 18) - YES
Assemble something from my FFG pile (Feb 10) - YES, 4 Just Nan ornaments
Stitch a small Just Nan project for the 2019 Smalls SAL (Feb 25) - YES, I stitched something small, but it was the Floral February block.
Find time to stitch more - NO
Blog more this month - YES, more than last year

Other Hobbies Goals
Make a birthday card for my husband Dave (birthday March 24)
Design a birthday card for my sister Denise (April 16)

Other Hobbies Review
Finish and mail birthday card for my Mother-In-Law (birthday Feb. 24). - YES
Decide on birthday card themes for family members that have birthdays in March & April. - NO
Watch some artist tutorials on how to blend and colour using colouring pencils on YouTube or find colouring blogs. - YES, but didn’t have time to try the techniques myself

No comments:

Post a Comment