Tuesday 3 September 2019

September Goals

September Stitching Goals
Finish the backstitching on Floral May block
Start & Finish Floral June block
Start & Finish Floral July block
Start & Finish Floral August block
Finish something from my FFG pile (September 10)
Stitch something for the 2019 Small SAL (September 27)

Other Hobbies September Goals
Start thinking about Christmas cards 
Decide if we want to plant spring flower bulbs
Transplant some hostas
Work on theatre scrapbook pages

August Stitching Review
Finish Floral May block - YES, finished the cross stitching, but still need to finish the backstitching
Start & Finish Floral June block - NO, but I did start it
Start & Finish Floral July block - NO, because I need to finish May and June first
Finish something from my FFG pile (August 10) - YES, but I was very late submitting my projects
Stitch something for the 2019 Small SAL (August 30) - NO, I was trying to completely finish the May floral block

Other Hobbies August Review
Help Sarah design her wedding invitations - YES, we spent a day working on the invitations
Start thinking about Christmas cards - NO, too busy swimming to think about winter 
Collect seeds from flowers in my garden - YES, I have collected Cosmos, Zinnias, Nasturtiums, Red Scarlet Runner Beans, from my garden and Alliums from my friend Lisa’s garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment