Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy Dance - Floral SAL 2019 is complete!!

I was so happy when I finished the project last night just before midnight.  I didn’t want to start the new year with another WIP because usually I’m a one at a time stitcher.  I’m still deciding what to work on in 2020.

Here is Lesley Teare’s sample image.  I love all the colours she used.  It was a very cheerful project to work on.

Here is mine completed on 32ct grey/green evenweave.  I will frame it sometime next year.


I won’t start anything new until tomorrow for the New Year, but if I feel like stitching today I can work on my Spring Mouse in a House which I still haven’t finished (since 2017).

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Well done you finishing this just before the New Year. Huge congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful finish, I love all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete