Tuesday 11 October 2022

FFG - October 2022

I'd like to thank Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher for hosting this SAL. You can visit her site to join or for more information about this SAL.

This is the first time participating this year, but I do have 2 big projects that are now framed.

Dave & I designed and built a shadow box frame to put my 2021 Animal Crossing Switch project inside. I took the photo before adding the glass, so there is no glare.










I finally completed Frederick the Literate which was a wedding/anniversary gift for my youngest son Jordyn and my daughter-in-law Sarah. I bought a 14" x 14" frame at Michael's and framed it myself. I took the photo without the glass, so there was no glare. We celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving this past weekend, so they took Frederick home.






1 comment: