Wednesday 1 May 2019

May Goals

May Stitching Goals
Start & Finish Blue Jay ornament (using Cardinal Tweet pattern)
Start & Finish Floral April block
Start & Finish Floral May block (May 15)
Finish something from my FFG pile (May 10)
Stitch something small for the 2019 Small SAL (May 

Other Hobbies May Goals
Create and mail 3 cards this month... 
Mother’s Day card for my Mother-in-law Jean (May 12).
My youngest son Jordyn’s birthday (May 18).
My sister Pamela’s birthday (May 26).
Gardening - plant some flowers after May 24 long weekend.

April Stitching Review
Finish March block - YES
Floral April block (April 15) - NO
Finish something from my FFG pile (April 10) - YES, Just Nan’s Gingerbread Angel Mouse, Charles Craft Snowman (front & back) mattress ornament, Just Nan’s Holly Bows pincushion
Stitch something small for the 2019 Small SAL (April 26) - YES, Blackwork Anemone SAL

Other Hobbies April Review
A-Z Challenge (Zentangle) - YES
Finish & mail Denise’s card (April 16) - YES
Think about cards for May. - YES


I also finished stitching the Cardinal Tweet last night.  I hope to have it assembled for the FFG this month. 



1 comment:

  1. I like the cardinal, can't wait to see it put together!

    ReplyDelete