Monday 1 March 2021

Animal Crossing - Blue Joy Con Controller - update #2

I had a much better stitching session last night.  I managed to do half stitches for the 4 top buttons on the controller.  I completed the bottom one, but I still need to backstitch in white the letter “B” on the button. 
Here is a photo showing the whole controller.  I still have a bigger round black button (joystitck) to stitch under these and a small round button.

I’m always thinking what else to add to the project.  Here is my latest design version showing 2 floating balloons with presents just like in the game.  I also placed the Jolly Redd (dog head) which I designed for the Facebook group.  I couldn’t place it on my secret beach because it is right under the letter C in the Animal Crossing logo, so I decided to place it in the bottom left corner to represent his boat floating towards or leaving my island.

On a side note.  If you have left me a comment and I have not replied it is because my comments are no longer going to my emails.  I have to go on my blog and manually check.  I have looked everywhere but cannot see a button to click to fix this.  I have tried googling the info, but I must not be asking the right question because I cannot find the info.



4 comments:

  1. Good to see an updated picture of the whole piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. Sometimes it feels like I’m not making any progress until I look at the whole project. Then I realize I have completed a lot in a few months.

      Delete