Monday 22 March 2021

Animal Crossing - catching up

I stitched as much as I can on the green joy con controller because I ran out of DMC 954 floss (3 full skeins).  I will have to go to Walmart to get more floss.  I will buy a few more for the blue joy con because I won’t have enough to do that one either.  I finally finished crossing the half stitches on the bottom right black home button.  I added the Jolly Redd icon under the yellow ribbon that I designed for the Facebook Group.  I also restitched the  words New Horizons on the tag in the top right corner of the screen with 1 strand of DMC 992 (same as the green floating island and palm tree on the tag).





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy. I'm still loving this project and I haven't even started the special characters yet!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of thread! How big is this piece? The only time I've used more than two skeins on a project was the Discworld Map and that was huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been online a few days, it's looking great, you've done so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare. I feel like the green and blue colours will never end. I haven’t even started stitching the monthly special characters.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete