Friday 28 May 2021

ACNH - Tom Nook

February - Tom Nook (Nookling's uncle) who owns the island and bank where you pay your mortgage.  
His office (desk) is located inside the Resident Services Building.  I have designed the ATM (bank machine) because Tom loves his bells (currency in the game).  

I was so excited to stitch Tom Nook that I accidentally placed him in the wrong open space, by the time I noticed he was half stitched and I didn’t want to frog him..  He was supposed to be 2 spaces to the left of the Nooklings, but it is ok because all of the open spaces are the same size. The bell bag icon is still in the top left corner attached to Tom’s space.   I still need to stitch the background before backstitching around him. 

Here is the whole project so far.






2 comments:

  1. A very cute character, they do make good cross stitch designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good, especially now that you have some of the internal squares done.

    ReplyDelete