Thursday 20 January 2022

Puzzle and more books

This week finished our second puzzle for 2022. This one I chose because of the photo. It is called The Cozy Shed. It looks like a place I’d enjoy spending time in. It didn’t take long to build because this is only a 1000 pc Ravensburger puzzle. Not sure which puzzle we will build next.

I’m continuing to work on Frederick. I did the first book on the top and bottom shelves. Now I can see how tall it will be. I will continue to work on the books on the top shelf for now. When I don’t want to count I can continue stitching the top and bottom shelves.



4 comments:

  1. Cosy Shed does look inviting. Great book stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! Not having to worry about counting ia always a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy the colours in this design. And your clever plan for repetitive stitching too.

    ReplyDelete