Monday 3 January 2022

Happy New Year!!

I’d like to wish all of my fellow cross stitchers a happy and heathy 2022! I hope we all find time to stitch. I spent all afternoon and evening cross stitching while watching Netflix. I thought I’d have more progress, but I forgot how hard it is to see on dark fabric. I also went back to using my scroll frame and floor stand but the fabric is too large, so I have to turn my frame sideways to stitch. I think tomorrow I will remove it from the scroll frame and go back to stitching in hand, I find it faster to stitch using the sewing method.

Frederick the Literate
Here is my progress from today. I only worked on the red book today.







5 comments:

  1. Great start, and I love the colour of the fabric. Not black is always a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, it's nice that it is sensibly charted and not full of confetti too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely start on a beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, you've made a super start on your new project. Happy stitching in 2022

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always better to restart when we don't enjoy it. It's supposed to be about the journey.

    ReplyDelete