Saturday 18 December 2021

Animal Crossing New Horizons SAL - Happy Dance!!

It has been a productive stitching year because I completed my year long project. I'm so happy with how this project turned out. I can’t wait to hang it on the wall in my craft room above my TV in my video game area. I will show a photo of how I frame it in 2022.

ACNH SAL
Start Date January 1, 2021
Finished Date December 17, 2021




December - K.K. Slider is a dog musician who visits your island on Saturday. After 6pm you can attend his live concert and he will give you one of his records. This is the image Stewart used for creating the block. I didn't like the spotlight above his head creating shadows on his face. I changed him to just be white, no other shades.










Here is my stitched block.


There are 107 songs to collect. My favourite song is Welcome Horizons, the ACNH theme song. You can play the music on any record player, radio, stereo in the game. You can hang the records on the wall as art.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Happy Dance for this epic project! Can't wait to see it stretched and framed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations on completing another year-long SAL. Even knowing nothing about Animal Crossing, apart from the information you have written, I find it a lovely happy piece to look at. Now looking forward to seeing it framed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your happy dance. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete