Monday 10 January 2022

Puzzle & Books

Last night we finished our first puzzle of the year.  My youngest son Jordyn and daughter-in-law Sarah bought us 2 Ravensburger 2000 piece puzzles. We completed one so far. It took us about a week, but we didn’t work on it every day. There is no name of the puzzle, but it does say Zoe Sadler on the side of the box. I’m guessing it is the artist who created the design.
This was the hardest puzzle we have ever built.  We started with the border as usual, then thought we would do the wood boxes/shelves around the items. That didn’t work, so we worked on the labels/tags on each bottle and then filled in the spaces around them to connect everything together. It was weird looking at the puzzle half way through with all of the gaps in between. We usually work in sections and feel like we are accomplishing something when we get an area completed. This one was a challenge from start to finish. I thought of the Harry Potter books and movies every time I read a label because they are magical potion ingredients.
I’m still working on the first book, but I did finish the title.








4 comments:

  1. Great puzzle finish and great progress on the WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super puzzle, my Hubby has started doing a few. The book is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great jigsaw, I'd have started with the red and orange parts.
    The book is looking good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the puzzle. I think I'd be sorry to have to break it up.

    ReplyDelete