Saturday 5 February 2022

Let The People Choose - Snow

Thank you Jo at Serendipitous Stitching for hosting the Let the People Choose each month. This month’s theme is SNOW.  We certainly got a lot where I live in Ontario, Canada.  Here is a photo taken looking outside my front window today.


I try to participate in this SAL, but either don’t have anything to post or I forget to post. I only have one project that I stitched related to snow called Snowman Wisdom by Sue Hillis.  It was a fun project to work on back in 2016. I made it into a wall hanging with snow fabric.



5 comments:

  1. What I lovely design. I especially like the bit about a few extra rolls around the midsection - I can identify with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay warm with all that snow. Snowman Words is a super design, I'm a Sue Hillis fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Love your funny snowman Sampler, very wise words!
    I do keep the linky open until the end of the month so you can always sign up later if you miss the actual weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still waiting on snow in our area, we haven't gotten very much.
    Your snowman wall hanging is adorable, Sue has such sweet designs! And who knew, I'm feeling like a snowman right about now?!

    ReplyDelete