Sunday 27 February 2022

Books Update #4

 I haven't stitched much lately, but here is a photo of my progress so far.








We have been busy working on another jigsaw puzzle. We did this puzzle in exactly 1 week.









I have taken 2 photos of the finished puzzle. Dave & I just bought a new DSLR camera Nikon Z50. I usually take photos with my iPad because it is easier to update my blog, but I do love how much clearer the images are with the new camera. Cross stitch of Frederick was taken with the new camera as well.

iPad photo (8 mega pixels)









Nikon Z50 (20 mega pixels)



3 comments:

  1. Frederick is moving along a lot faster than I would have expected. Have fun with your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books are looking good, great jigsaw. Hubby is doing one at the moment that is proving tricky as it's background is quite dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frederick is looking good. I much prefer the photos taken with my camera even though it is quite old now (for a digital!)

    ReplyDelete