Thursday 18 August 2022

Frederick Bottom Shelf & Puzzles

 I know it has been a while since I showed an update on Frederick. I have been stitching at least once or twice a week, but don't always feel like photographing and updating my blog. 

I am working on the bottom shelf of books. I have run out of a few colours from the kit, but I went through my DMC floss and found something close enough to substitute instead of contacting Dimensions and ordering more floss.










Dave & I have worked on a few puzzles in the past month. We like to sit outside on the patio working on the puzzles.


This one is a 1000pc called the Beach Hut by Ravensburger. We enjoyed all the bright colours and beach theme.










This one doesn't have a name, but we loved the colours and it was very quick to build. It only took us 4 hours to complete.




This is the first time I have built a shape puzzle. I love tea, so I borrowed this one from my sisters. I thought it would be easy to assemble. Well I was wrong. I started it, then Dave helped me. I think it took about 4 days off and on to complete. I am happy to say we finished it, but I don't think I will go out of my way to do another one. It was one of the hardest puzzles I have completed. There are pieces that look like edges that are not.



This puzzle also had 13 hidden object pieces.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely work on Frederick but not impressed by Dimensions and their supplies!
    The final jigsaw does look fun with the little shaped pieces.

    ReplyDelete