Thursday 14 January 2016

No stitching tonight ... Just planning

I didn't get any stitching done tonight.  I have always been 99% a One-at-a-time stitcher.  Having too many projects on the go stresses me out.

Here are my big projects to work on at home using my floor stand.
1. Finish Snowman Wisdom.
2. Decide what to do with I Shall Wear Plaid Trousers (UFO started 3+ years ago).
This is my progress ... but I'm not happy with the chart (letters/words are not always the same).  Do I continue or frog and rechart the words.
3. Paradise - start and maybe finish.

I will bring small Just Nan projects to my Tuesday Night Stitcher's Club.  These are not in any particular order.
1. Miss Witchy Mouse 
2. Witchy's Sister Mouse
3. Juliet Mouse
4. Gingerbread Reindeer Mouse
5. Gingerbread Angel Mouse
6. Emma & Eliza's Christmas Tree
7. Romeo Mouse (not released yet)
8. Fifteen Floral (15 sided Biscornu)




4 comments:

  1. I think the difference in the writing is great, it's as if it was written by hand instead of made by a computer, that's just my opinion though XD
    Paradise looks beautiful :) I can't wait to see you stitch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing. It looks handwritten and looks great! All of your projects are good ones I'm looking forward to your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your projects, and I agree with the others about the writing. I think it looks good and would keep going with it.
    Happy stitching:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects. Don't worry about the writing it looks good.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete