Saturday 2 February 2019

February Goals

January Review
Blog more - YES, I posted 13 times last month compared to 5 times in 2018
Floral January block - YES, I completed the grid lines for the whole project and stitched the January flower
2019 Smalls SAL - NO, I didn’t get anything finished in time for January

February Goals
Floral February block (Feb 18)
Assemble something from my FFG pile (Feb 10)
Stitch a small Just Nan project for the 2019 Smalls SAL (Feb 25)
Find time to stitch more
Blog more this month

Other Goals
Finish and mail birthday card for my Mother-In-Law (birthday Feb. 24).
Decide on birthday card themes for family members that have birthdays in March & April.
Watch some artist tutorials on how to blend and colour using colouring pencils on YouTube or find colouring blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment