Tuesday 28 April 2020

SYOA - Stitch Your Own Adventure continues

Here is the whole project so far.  I love all of the colours.  The top portion of mine is a little different than the original was created.  I decided to place the Hogwarts Castle in the middle, since it is called "Letters from Hogwarts".  I'm not using the owls.  I will be adding a phoenix to the left side of the castle and possibly another transportation item, but that depends on what is in the other 4 chapters.  I don't want to duplicate an item since there are so many other things I could add to this project.
























Here is Stewart's original layout.



















Waiting patiently for Chapter 3 to be released this Friday, May 1.  In the meantime, just designing future possible items and their placement at the top or bottom.  I still need to decide where to put my wand and if I'm going to use the one that chose me (by rolling 3 dice one at a time) or making my own like some other stitchers have done...  I'm thinking using the one that chose me.  I can spend more time creating other items instead. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Good luck on the next parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. You are doing well at keeping up with the parts. I like your layout and the altered castle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No offence to the original design, but the placement of the Hogwarts Express on the right is more aesthetically pleasing, drawing the eye into the whole piece. Looking fabulous so far! :)

    ReplyDelete