Thursday 16 April 2020

Another Birthday Card

Today is my baby sister Denise's birthday (she is 42).  There is 12 years between us. We have 1 sister and 3 brothers between us.  I'm closer to my 2 sisters (Pam & Denise) now that we are all adults.  We are all creative, but in very different ways.  I cross stitch, make cards, and scrapbook.  Pam loves to crochet and read.  Denise makes stuff with her Cricut (mugs/glasses/shirts) and makes the most beautiful cakes & cupcakes.  I try to make cards personal to the person, so I chose baking as my theme for Denise's card this year.  Denise has a great sense of humour, so she wasn't offended by my card.  The card reads My desserts don't look as good as yours do … They look better!  Too bad we can't eat them.

Front and Back of card

Inside the card looks like a kitchen

The card standing up


4 comments: