Thursday 30 July 2020

Nonograms SAL - solved, but not stitched

I enjoyed solving the Nonogram puzzles each day on the Nerdstitching FaceBook Group, but once the TV show was revealed I lost interest in completing the stitched project because it wasn't a show I have heard about.  


This is what it would have looked like if I continued stitching the project. This is shown using my cross stitch computer program using the colours I was originally stitching the project with.  I have decided not to finish it.  

If she has another SAL in the future, I will just solve the puzzle and then decide if it is worth stitching it.


5 comments:

  1. Nice stitching Ann, always hard when you lose interest, I haven't heard of this TV show

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like the nonograms, Big Fish Games has a lot of them you can get. I'm not affiliated with Big Fish, just a very big fan of their games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I am not a fan of mystery stitching! Also, I couldn't get over the misspelling of Flavour LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with that show either. Is it the name of the show or just something about it? I've learned to wait and watch mystery SALs grow before purchasing, although I have finished a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you abandoned the project; I've no idea about the programme either!
    The idea was good though, and I do like the font. Perhaps you could keep the border, frog the words and re-stitch with something else in the interior. It would make a good card topper and at least that way it's not been a complete waste of time. Given the delay in me reading this post, perhaps you've done that already?! :)

    ReplyDelete