Monday 13 July 2020

SYOA - Chapter 4

The pattern for Harry Potter SYOA Chapter 4 was released on July 1.  Chapter 4 is all about going to Hogsmeade.  Remember this is a stitch your own adventure, so we had to read our letter from Hogwarts and follow the story to get to where we are going.  There are 3 different locations to choose from for this chapter.  By reading through the letter, I ended up at Honeydukes sweet shop, which is a great place to visit.  I would definitely buy Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and Spearmint Toads.  From there I would go into the Three Broomsticks for a Butterbeer.  I would go to Weasleys Wizard Weezes to take a look around, but probably wouldn’t buy anything from their joke shop.

I decided to combine Honeydukes & Three Broomsticks.  I am adding Fire Whiskey because my husband drinks whiskey.  I drink fruity drinks like coolers, so I’m adding the Cherry Syrup (drink in glass with an umbrella).  I also will be adding Butterbeer because that was what Harry, Ron & Hermione drank in the books/movies.  I have spent the last 2 weeks, reworking the pattern to get more stuff in the space.   

I will need to frog the cream/beige along the right side of the parchment before starting to stitch all the drinks and sweets in this chapter.
Close up of the cream/beige I need to frog.










2 comments: