Friday 23 April 2021

Animal Crossing - Green Joy Con Controller - Happy Dance!!

I can’t believe I finally finished the green joy con controller.  It seems like I have been stitching it forever.  I used 4 full skeins of DMC 954 plus whatever was already on my bobbin (not sure if it was 3/4 or a full skein).  

I love the how the green looks. I wish I had chosen a different blue (even though it matches my real switch) because it is hard to see it against the blue fabric.

My goal is to finish the blue joy con controller by the end of May.  June 1, I want to start stitching the monthly characters (by then I’ll have 5 to stitch).

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a lot of stitching in a single color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...that is lots and lots of stitching..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!! I think I would have died from boredom before I'd gotten to the end of that block, haha:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the Happy Dance for one side! Backstitch will help distinguish the blue side, or maybe a line of a darker blue as a shadow?

    ReplyDelete