Friday 30 April 2021

Animal Crossing - Switch Frame - Happy Dance!!

I have been busy working on the blue joy con controller.
Here is the progress from Wednesday night.

Here is my progress from last night.

This morning I noticed I only had 12 columns to stitch (I had to stop last night, my eyes were too tired).  It still took me all afternoon to finish the blue joy con controller.  This completes my switch frame and I’m thrilled with how it turned out.  Now that it is all complete I noticed that the blue stands out more against the blue fabric, so I may not need to back stitch. 

I’m excited to start stitching the special monthly characters in May.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're doing a happy dance, because even without the individual characters, that's a major happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on completing all that solid stitching!

    ReplyDelete