Friday 4 January 2019

Adding pages to my blog

Hi everyone,

As you can see I have changed the name of my blog and added a new tab (page) Organization of Hobby Supplies.  I am working on a page for each of my hobbies.  Cross Stitching is still my favourite hobby of all, but I would like to share my other interests here as well.  I hope to inspire others to try new hobbies.

I have also made some changes to the side bars.  I like clicking on labels on other bloggers sites and decided to do the same on mine.  Wow I didn’t realize how many times I have duplicates because I forgot to add an “S”.  Great another thing to try and clean up because those things bother me. 

I haven’t stitched at all this year.  I am job searching and working on my blog.  I hope to stitch tonight or over the weekend.  I will continue to stitch on Spring Mouse in a House.  Last time I left off I had this much stitched on the rug.  



Happy Stitching!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment