Monday 14 January 2019

Spring Mouse in a House - update #10

I finally put some stitches in for 2019.  I spent more time organizing my sitting area, than I did for stitching.  After looking over the pattern to see where I was and where to start, I realized that I forgot to stitch the outline (backstitching) for the bottom of the house and the inside rug.  So that is all I did.  I have been working on the other pages for my blog (which will be added soon) and also watching some you tube videos on hardanger (almost ready to start an ornament).
Before I added the back stitching.


After I back stitched all around the bottom of the house.


Before I added the back stitching.


After I back stitched all around the rug inside the house.



1 comment:

  1. One must gather before stitching so you're on the right track! These look great, such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete