Thursday 10 January 2019

Not just another SAL ...

Rachel over at Ten Hour Stitcher  http://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/2019/01/new-sal-coming-soon-fully-finished.html  has created an SAL that will motivate you to Fully Finish your cross stitched projects.  This is an SAL that I am definitely joining because it will encourage me to finish all the Just Nan 3D Miniatures that I have stitched (and will continue stitching throughout 2019), but was saving to finish them all together.  Instead I will finish one or two each month so I can have them all done by the end of the year.  Who else is up to the challenge?  You have nothing to lose, except maybe a few unfinished projects.  :)   

Please go check out her post for all the details.  I hope to see some fully finished projects on February 10.

I guess I should go and cross stitch or maybe even start finishing something.

Sorry no stitching photos today, but hopefully tomorrow.  :)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my new SAL. Looking forward to seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete